Appointment Booking Request
Please use the form below to schedule your immunization appointment. The entire process should take less than 10 minutes from start to finish!
This form will help us re-direct you to our appointment system correct area. Some information may be required to be entered twice in order for the system to process it.
Book the right appointment:
IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION
Getting the Covid vaccine and need other immunizations? Minimum spacing as following:
*TB skin Test:
- Travel Consultation: includes assessment and administration of recommended immunizations
- An appointment must be booked for each individual traveller, if you are booking for 2 or more travellers, only the first one will be a Travel Consultation, all other travellers must be booked individually under “immunizations” Example: George, Maria, and Kamaljeet are travelling: Book a Travel Consultation Appointment for George AND Book an Immunization Appointment for Maria AND Book an Immunization Appointment for Kamaljeet, everyone will arrive at the first appointment time.
- Immunizations: Refers boosters or specific immunizations ONLY (use the comment box to specify what vaccines you require)
- TB Mantoux testing (this is a Two-part test that needs a TB Mantoux reading and includes assessment and administration of other immunizations if required. ALWAYS book both appointments
- TB reading: Must be book with a minimum of 48 to a maximum of 72 hours from the TB test.
- Use the comment box for any inquiries, information, or messages you will like us to know prior to your appointment.
- If you are having a hard time booking your family, please email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to book the appointment for you .
- Session with our staff : Complete the registration questionnaire online, if you are having delays, you can complete the registration at the clinic. One of our nurses will go through your medical and vaccine history and medications, chronic illness, check your requirements according to your program and start filling out your required immunization forms if applicable.